At present, eligibility for review is restricted to untenured researchers who anticipate a promotion review within the next 24 months. This includes tenure-track assistant professors, non-tenure track faculty, and scholars without faculty appointments in a job category where promotion review is a contractual guarantee.
Authors must declare any professional conflicts of interest, including grant or consulting arrangements that:
- Involve compensation in excess of $1,000, whether in the form of summer salary, course relief, FTE support, or direct payment by the sponsor/contractor.
- Are related to the content of the manuscript.
By submitting this form, you warrant that:
- You are an author of the manuscript linked to in the URL
- Your co-authors, if any, have granted permission to seek a public review
- You understand that a PAPRSS review constitutes an independent critical review of the work that will be posted publicly, written by an author who is solely responsible for the content.
- You understand that you will have the opportunity to respond to the review and any comments
- You have declared all professional conflicts of interest, understanding that the penalty for failure to do so is to be publicly listed as an individual subject to a lifetime ban from the site.